- Product type: Skin Doctors SD White & Bright Cream.
- Brand: Skin Doctors.
- Model No: UKAZ505.
- Even Skin Tone.
- Brighter Looking Skin.
- Visible reduction in pigmentation, freckles, age spots & surface blemishes.
- Helps with skin firmness and moisturisation.
- Breakthrough skin lightening and brightening complex.
- Reduces the visible signs of existing pigmentation and skin discolouration - 21% reduction in 28 days.
- Containing an optimum level of the benchmark ingredient in skin whitening and pigmentation correction, β-White.
- The result is even toned, brighter looking skin, visible reduction in pigmentation, freckles, age-spots and surface blemishes.
- Weight: 50ml.
How to use SD White & Bright
Directions: After cleansing, gently massage a small amount evenly all over your face and neck. Follow with daily or nightly moisturiser. For best results use twice daily, morning and evening.
SD White & Bright is unique in that it fights pigmentation in 2 ways:
1) Reduces the visible signs of existing pigmentation and skin discolouration – 21% reduction in 28 days.
2) Actively decreases the occurrence of future skin discolouration by having a 79% decrease on Melanin Synthesis.
- Indications: Lightens the appearance of freckles, sunspots, age spots, pigmentation.
- Ingredients: Aqua(Water), Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sorbitan Stearate, Dimethicone,Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ceteareth-20, Squalane, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Oligopeptide-68, Sodium Oleate, Disodium EDTA, Cetyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Butlyphenyl, Methylpropional.
- Prior to use, patch test on a small section of the intended area and wait 24 hours.
- If you develop a skin reaction, discontinue use.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In the event of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product.
- Keep away from children.
- Keep away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Store below 30 degrees.
Disclaimer: Item does not have expiry date, rather date mentioned on the product is manufacturer date and have PAO (Period after opening) of 12 months.